The 72-hectare Junction 21 Enterprise Area is a key element in the West of England growth story, creating a new and attractive mixed use destination at the gateway to the region and rapidly expanding Weston-super-Mare.
Junction 21 is strategically located alongside the M5 corridor, with easy access to the South West and South Wales. It is 20 minutes south of Bristol and close to the port and airport.
- Weston Gateway (Southgate): 300,000 sq ft site for light industrial and distribution use, adjacent to the M5, outline planning achieved for B1c, B2 and B8. Design and build for larger plot sale options are also available. Suitable for final mile B8 and light industrial B1c/B2 activity.
- Weston Links: will create a natural linkage between town centre and Junction 21 Enterprise Area, 700 homes plus new school, leisure and community facilities.
- Parklands Village: 3,650 new homes and commercial premises for up to 5,000 jobs on a 10-hectare site.
- Weston Business Quarter: employment designated land controlled by North Somerset Council ideally suited for light industrial and small scale 12,100 m2 (30,000 sq. ft.) office schemes (3 Ha).
- Food Enterprise Zone: commercial land designated for Food and Drink research and production facilities including £13m The Food WorksSW
- Weston Business Quarter: 17 acres of employment designated land controlled by North Somerset Council ideally suited for light industrial and small scale 12,100 m2 (30,000 sq. ft.) office schemes, just 5 minutes from the M5.
On completion, it will provide over 2 million sq ft of commercial space and 6,000 new homes. It is part of the wider £1bn expansion and regeneration of Weston-super-Mare.
£90m has been invested in developing 30 hectares of the site to date through a mix of public and private investment from Persimmon Homes, Homes England, St Modwen, Dowlas, Landmore Developments, Mead Realisations, Abbey Manor Group and North Somerset Council.