Temple Quarter is one of the UK’s premier regeneration and infrastructure development programmes, extending and strengthening Bristol’s city centre with a wide range of new housing, commercial, leisure and public realm development opportunities.
Bristol Temple Quarter is home to a growing number of industries as diverse as the city itself, all thriving in the West of England.
Temple Quarter covers 100-hectares with all sites within 15 minutes’ walk of the station. It offers capacity to accommodate over 4,000 new homes, plus 3.2 million sq ft of commercial space and 22,000 new jobs. Highways infrastructure, pedestrian routes and cycleways, new public spaces in key locations and bridging across the city’s historic Floating Harbour all feature in plans for the area.
The momentum for change is already apparent, with our 4,000 jobs and 150 businesses having been attracted to the Enterprise Zone since 2012.
- Future site for Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus
- Engine Shed
- Temple Quay as a hub for financial and professional services
- Metrobus connections, adjacent rail station and only minutes from the motorway network
- Temple Studios creative hub
- Paintworks mixed use development
- Temple Meads and it’s connectivity prominence to London, Cardiff and Manchester