We have a dedicated team of specialists who can help with any query, from introductions to potential partners and industry contacts to property search and business support.
If you’d like to find out more about how your business can benefit from our region’s unique strengths, please get in touch today for an introductory conversation.
Invest Bristol & Bath is the inward investment arm of the West of England Combined Authority, and seeks to attract new investment, development and employment for the region.
Support during Covid-19 and beyond
During the current Covid-19 pandemic Invest Bristol & Bath remains open.
Our team are here to support businesses interested in expanding, relocating or trading in the West of England.
We are working remotely and continue to work collaboratively with clients to ensure new investments are a success.
We can also help you navigate the range of Government and regional support available for businesses trading or expanding internationally, including:
- Finding alternative suppliers;
- Dealing with agents and distributors;
- Intellectual property and issues with business continuity;
- Overcoming trade barriers;
- Finding new routes to market within the West of England;
- VISA issues and finding the best available visas;
- Adapting business models such as building your online presence.
Please contact us for more information.
The Invest Bristol & Bath team offers extensive tailored support to companies interested in relocating and growing here. Their support package includes:
- Local knowledge, expertise and advice from our Sector Specialists
- Hosting regional visits and briefings
- Introductions to companies, R&D assets and trade associations
- Property and development site solutions
- Recruitment, apprenticeship and training support
- Access to business support